We've streamlined the process for exchanging your ALULU pieces with our new Returns Portal. Simply input your order number and email address to initiate a return for items that don't fit quite right, are a change of mind, or, in rare cases, if you've received an incorrect or faulty product.
Our all-in-one platform makes it easy to provide us with essential details about your current fit and the reason for return. You'll have the option to choose between exchange or store credit, and you can even generate a return label through our courier partners or opt for your preferred shipping method to expedite the return process.
Please be aware that sizes are listed in AU sizing.
Before you initiate your return with ALULU, we encourage you to explore our helpful resources on swimsuit fits.
For additional assistance, please consider completing our Fit Consultation form to receive support from our Fit Experts, who can offer extra guidance and education on our distinctive products before you proceed with an exchange or return. Alternatively, if you're local to Northern NSW, you can book our Showroom Experience for an in-person fitting to find your perfect fit.
We kindly ask you to review our terms and conditions regarding our returns policy, listed below on this page, before initiating your return. Please note that we offer store credit only for change of mind returns. In the unlikely event that your item is faulty, please use our returns portal to lodge your return, and our friendly customer service team will assist you with the next steps.
- All change of mind returns will be accepted for online store credit or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Returned items must be in as-received condition, unworn, unwashed, with hygiene liners and swing tags in place. Please ensure to wear appropriate undergarments while trying on swimwear.
In the rare case that a customer receives a faulty or incorrect item, please use our returns portal to submit images and details of the fault or incorrect item. You can also email our team at [customer service email] with the subject line "Faulty/Incorrect Item - Order # XXX" and your order number. We will resolve the issue with a replacement, refund, or repair in accordance with Australian Consumer Legislation.
Store Credit or Exchange:
- We offer store credit notes or exchange if you wish to return your item for a better fit or because you have simply changed your mind. Our store credit notes have no expiry date and can be used for a similar product or for a completely different style. Currently, exchanges are available for items of the same style but a different size only.
- The cost of returning the item/s is your responsibility. Please ensure that your item/s are neatly placed, secured, and properly sealed within a postbag. Shipping costs are non-refundable by Alulu.
- Once your return arrives at Alulu HQ, we aim to issue your store credit within three to five business days. The total return time depends on the courier you choose to send your return with. We recommend using a tracked and insured service for your peace of mind.
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to our team at email@example.com